Due to the fast growing technology industry, you already might know that there are applications you can use not just for mere entertainment but for EARNING MONEY. Yes! You read it right! Here are some legit ways on how you can start earning using your mobile phone:
- Uber – Uber is one of the most well-known companies in the money-making application world. This rideshare app allows workers to use their own car to pick up Uber app users. Uber app users earn on a per ride basis.
- UberEats – Uber also rolled out UberEats which allows drivers to pick up food deliveries in addition to driving users across town. Drivers can now fill in with deliveries when ride opportunities are slow and possibly score a tip in the process.
- SwagBucks – Swagbucks allows users to earn rewards either a gift cards or cash for shopping online, watching entertaining videos, playing games, searching the web, and answering surveys. Users can redeem points earned for gift cards to retailers, like Amazon and Walmart or even get cash back from PayPal.
- Shipt – Shipt is a membership-based grocery marketplace, enabling delivery of fresh foods and household essentials. Shipt allows Shoppers to earn money in picking up customer’s foods and household needs.
- Does It Fit My Butt – Does It Fit My Butt allows users to earn money by trying on clothes and uploading it on the Does It Fit My Butt app. Users earn money when a user inquire on where you found the garment. Pretty easy, huh.
- Unbabel – Unbabel is a translation generator. Users need to review and make sure that the translation is correct. Users can get paid through Skrill and paypal.
- Foap – Foap allows users to upload their photos and sell them through the Foap app– and to keep things simple, depending on what type of license you offer on each photo, you could earn between $5 and $250 from every purchase.
- Care.com – Care.com allows users to earn money by completing the jobs posts in regards either running errands or completing jobs.
- VRBO – VRBO is short for Vacation Rental By Owner, and as the name implies, it specializes in vacation rentals of all types: houses, apartments, condos, villas, etc. VRBO allows users to earn money by renting out properties either is a bedspace or the whole house.
- Handy – Handy is an online two-sided marketplace for residential cleaning, installation, and other home services. Handy allows professional cleaners and handymen earn money by completing tasks posted on the app.
- Dolly – Dolly is a service that allows local truck or van owners connect with users who needs help with moving, hauling, or delivery.
- Zeel – Zeel, a massage-app company that connects professionals to customers. Zeel allows the wellness professionals to connect and provide massage or wellness services to customers.
- Postmates – Postmates is a logistics company that operates a network of couriers who deliver goods locally. Postmates allows it users earn money by delivering food or other supplies to clients.
- TaskRabbit – TaskRabbit is another well known and flexible money making app. With TaskRabbit, users can use their varied skills to make money on the side using the TaskRabbit app. Users’s rates vary from task to task, and allows workers flexibility to pick and choose opportunities that suit their skills.
So there you have it… some of the legit ways that you can earn income, using your phone.